On Monday, 7th of December 29, 2020, partners of SMALLWOOD project organized an international web conference entitled ” Productivity in small tree thinning operations”.
The purpose of the conference was to:
- present the preliminary results of SMALLWOOD project,
- present field studies done in Sweden, Finland, Slovenia and Spain
- present an innovative boom tip mounted felling head in different types of thinning and two working methods
- present preliminary results of productivity studies done in the small diameter stands
- present preliminary results about damages on the remaining stand.
More about the conference you can read here: